The Master of Business Administration provides knowledge and skills that are essential for superior management performance.
There are many reasons to do the University of Technology Sydney MBA, with the course providing the flexibility to adapt to each student's unique educational needs, background and career aspirations. Students can structure the program to include a choice of majors, or two sub-majors, or one sub-major plus up to four electives from throughout the business school.
Available majors include:
- Financial Analysis
- Human Resource Management
- information Technology
- International Business
- Professional Accounting
- Project Management
- Technology Management
- Operations and Supply Chain
The UTS MBA aims to enable early career professionals to either prepare for more senior roles within their current field, or to switch to new fields of business management. This includes general management, function and specialist skills development.
- General management skills develop expertise in strategic thinking, critical analysis, developing and implementing business plans, decision-making under uncertainty, understanding organisational dynamics, motivating others, effective communication, leadership, and promoting change in dynamic environments.
- Functional skills develop competency in a number of key disciplines including accounting, finance, marketing and human resources management.
- Specialist skills are introduced in areas such as: international marketing; human resource management; management in the public, private and international spheres; sport; engineering management; and information technology.
The MBA is a widely recognised and transportable postgraduate degree. Students in the MBA know that to realise their full career potential, additional managerial skills and credentials are essential. Personal investment in an intellectually demanding and practically applied MBA program may provide students with the knowledge and skills required for career progression or career change.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Included:
- Organisational Dialogue: Theory and Practice
- Managing, Leading and Stewardship
- Accounting for Managerial Decisions
- Economics for Management
- People, Work and Employment
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 130 other Masters in International Business in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
Minimum Academic Requirement: At least grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 out of 4 with less than 10 per cent fail grades.All applicants who do not meet the minimum academic requirement may still be considered on the basis of:
- a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) overall minimum score of 550, or
- a minimum of at least four years' full time, or equivalent, relevant work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42768 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 891 AUD per credit during 24 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- South Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.