- A curriculum optimized for global participants
- Accelerated pace for one-year completion
- Engaging ways to learn: in-class lectures, case studies, interactive classroom experiences, executive speakers, visits to area companies
- Advanced courses cover numerous topics including global strategy, cross-cultural communications, finance, leadership, operations, and management
Top Reasons to Earn an Global Executive Business Administration program from University of Washington
- Reputation – The University of Washington Foster School of Business consistently ranks among the top business schools in the U.S.A. Foster School faculty are recognized nationally and internationally for their teaching experience and scholarship.
- Culture – Participate in an intimate MBA program that fosters individual attention, encourages teamwork, and empowers students to actively participate in their MBA experience.
- Global Perspective – Gain a global business perspective and grow your ability to communicate across business cultures. The program attracts diverse business professionals with significant global management experience. Each GEMBA cohort is typically 80% international students.
- Business Connections – Enhance your international contacts by joining the Foster School alumni network of more than 50,000 graduates. Surrounding yourself with key international connections and a growing network is critical to the success of your career and your company.
- ROI – Individuals and sponsoring organizations realize a strong return on investment. The Global Executive MBA program continuously improves to respond to the needs of global business.
- Location and Lifestyle – Seattle’s strategic west coast location and strong connections to Asia, the Americas, and beyond has created a thriving business environment. Enjoy Seattle’s cultural diversity and natural beauty. This cosmopolitan city attracts professionals from all over the world.
- Career Growth – The Global Executive MBA equips graduates for career growth. We provide career coaching and guidance in seeking positions.
- Financial Accounting
- Statistics for Business Decisions
- Professional Communication
- Math Workshop
- Global Business Forum
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Decision Modeling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1474 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree Requirement
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Official Transcripts
- GMAT Criteria
- Statement of Financial Ability
- Employer Letter of Support
- Letter of Recommendation
International90000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 90000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National90000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 90000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Tuition includes all class course materials, textbooks, and planned activities.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.