Cover key areas in accounting and finance while gaining valuable skills in strategy and leadership.
Apply your complementary knowledge in accounting and business administration to deliver creative solutions in your workplace. Develop your professional judgement with a strong understanding of two prominent disciplines with this Professional Accounting - Master of Business Administration program from James Cook University.
Learn how to relate advanced accounting knowledge to business practices, including auditing, finance, economics, and commercial, corporation, and taxation law. Demonstrate your synthesis of knowledge with an applied research project.
JCU Accounting and Business Administration graduates have a valuable skillset and pursue leading careers in finance and business.
Graduates pursue careers in both accounting and business administration.
You could find employment in both the public and private sectors as an accountant or a manager with valuable insight into finance and economics.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Auditing and Assurance Services
- Business Law
- Taxation Law
- Law of Business Organisations
- Accounting for Corporations
- Advanced Issues in Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 135 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 055156C
- Completion of an AQF level 7 bachelor degree in a business discipline other than accounting from this or another University; or
- Other qualifications and/or experience recognised by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor of the Division of Tropical Environments and Societies as equivalent to the above
- *Business disciplines: Marketing, Management, Commerce, HRM, Economics, Tourism and Hospitality, or other disciplines where students will have completed study relating to organisational behaviour, business, strategy, marketing, economics, communication and people management.
International32720 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32720 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National27320 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27320 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.