This Renewable and Sustainable Energy MRenSusEn course from Murdoch University helps you learn the advanced interdisciplinary skills required to design, optimise and evaluate the technical, social and economic viability of renewable energy schemes.
Gain practical experience and learn from experts from the Murdoch University Energy Research and Innovation Group (MUERI), with the opportunity to undertake a dissertation in an area you’re passionate about.
You’ll graduate with a globally recognised multi-disciplinary degree taught by researchers at the forefront of their fields.
Graduating with a Master of Renewable and Sustainable Energy will give you skills that are in high demand for a range of careers in areas ranging from renewable energy systems design and project management, through to energy and carbon policy, greenhouse gas accounting and energy management.
You could expect to gain employment in the following industries and organisations:
- power generation
- renewable energy manufacturing and installation
- international aid
- government departments
- economic regulatory authorities
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting and Life Cycle Assessment
- Energy Systems
- Energy Policy
- Energy in Society
- Energy Economics
- Energy Auditing and Management
- Climate Change Science and Policy
- Carbon Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Energy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 20 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Murdoch University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
CRICOS Code: 094590F
- Recognised Bachelor's degree (AQF Level 7) or higher, or equivalent training, or professional experience in a related area.
- Students may be eligible for advanced standing in the Masters if they have achieved AQF Level 8 in a recognised, cognate discipline.
- Some of the units taken assume some prior knowledge, details of which are given in the description of each unit in the Handbook. The most common of these is the high school Physics prerequisite for units such as Energy in Society, Energy Management and Energy System Some students may therefore need to complete additional prerequisite units.
International34707 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34707 AUD per year during 24 months.
- If you are a national student, you may be eligible for a Commonwealth supported place.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.