- The program evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each of the blocks through class attendance and / or examination, so that the student must have passed each subject independently. In addition the student must have obtained the minimum grade specified in the final project.
- After successful testing and evaluation of the program, as long as there is the minimum attendance required, students obtain the title of Master in Translation and Interpretation in Global Enterprises of INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.
- Figure of International Business Translator
- Culture and Business
- Budgets and Costs in Translation
- Business Globalization
- International Trade
- Logistics and Operations
- Human Factors and Coaching
- Business Strategy
- Business Law
- Final Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Business Translation & Interpreting View 77 other Masters in International Business in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To complete the registration process students are required to send us some documents by mail, such as a photocopy of the DNI or NIE or two current passport size photographs.
- The complete list will be sent by INSA.
International4600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4600 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA4600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4600 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.