Students of the Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law degree from Fordham University study fundamental and advanced intellectual property rights issues in copyright, patent, and trademark law and also learn about issues that lie at the heart of today’s digital information society, such as cybercrime, e-commerce, information privacy law, and Internet law.
Core courses include Copyright Law, Intellectual Property Law, Internet Regulation, Mass Media Law, Patent Law, and Trademark Law. Students also choose from more advanced and specialized courses in the fields of information technology and intellectual property law.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Copyright Law
- Information Law Survey
- Intellectual Property Law
- Patent Law
- Trademark Law
- U.S. Legal System and Process
- Legal Writing and Research for LLM
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 261 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcript from each college, university, graduate school, and law school attended. LSAC’s International Transcript Authentication and Evaluation Service is optional. For international applicants, all transcripts must be accompanied by an explanation of the grading system in English.
- A typed, 500-word personal statement describing your reasons for pursuing this graduate degree.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A current résumé or curriculum vitae.
- A TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo score is required unless the applicant holds a degree from the United States, any Caribbean Island where English is the sole official language, Australia, English-speaking Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International63932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63932 USD per year during 12 months.
National63932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63932 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.