Get ready to drive change and innovation at work through data-driven management with this Engineering - Engineering Management degree at the University of Wisconsin Madison. If you are an individual contributor, the engineering management degree will help you transition to a management role. If you already hold a leadership position, the degree will help hone your technical leadership skills.
Learn from industry leaders, world-renowned faculty, and peers from leading industry organizations. This degree is a top-ranked, collaborative online program where you will immediately apply what you learn to your real projects.
- The University of Wisconsin’s MEM program is designed to encourage participation through insightful discussions, collaboration on team projects, and learning from your peers. You will be able to interact in each course with your fellow engineers, in a learning and networking environment, alongside other professionals.
- This unique model also provides students exposure to best practices in virtual teamwork and collaboration – crucial skills in an increasingly global economy. In this program, you will use the Internet, live webconferencing, and software applications to complete assignments and participate in team projects.
- You have the opportunity to experience UW campus life during the optional summer residency. The multi-day session will correspond with coursework from your summer semester course and lead you into your fall courses with face-to-face group collaboration and expert speakers.
- While you choose when to do most of your work each week, the fixed curriculum and semester schedule help you maintain focus and consistent progress. This flexible but structured approach produces graduates with valuable new skills.
- Quality Engineering and Quality Management
- Engineering Economics and Management
- Technical Project Management
- Marketing for Technical Professionals
- Engineering Law
- Communicating Technical Information
- Applied Leadership and Management of Engineering Organizations
- Foundations of Engineering Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEngineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 317 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- A bachelor of science (BS) degree from a program accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) or the equivalent.
- A minimum of two years’ post baccalaureate engineering experience. Engineering co-op or intern experience may be applied to the experience requirement.
- A minimum undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) of 3.00 on the equivalent of the last 60 semester hours (approximately two years of work) or a master’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- International applicants must have a degree comparable to an approved U.S. bachelor’s degree.
International19500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National19500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State19500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
$1,300 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.