- The International Master of Business Administration from the INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School focuses on the practical aspects of global markets to teach students the skills applicable to international marketing and global management in the companies.
- The evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each block of study, through class attendance and / or examination. The student must have passed each subject independently. In addition, the student must have earned a minimum grade stipulated in the Business Plan.
- Having successfully passed the evaluations and with the minimum attendance required, the student get a diploma in International MBA of INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.
- Company Policy and General management Strategy
- Strategies and Policies in the Marketing Management.
- Economic Control and Optimization of results.
- Commercial Management Organization of Networks.
- Management Skills: coaching, empowerment, leadership and organization.
- Economic Analysis of Managerial Decisions.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 65 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- To complete the registration process students are required to send us some documents by mail, such as a photocopy of the DNI or NIE or two current passport size photographs.
- The complete list will be sent by INSA.
International7400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA7400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.