You master areas including:
- portfolio analysis
- empirical financial methods
- data analytics
- trading global markets
Our graduates can analyse complex data and use this to make effective business decisions. Many work for global employers and dynamic SMEs in financial analysis, management, public administration and accountancy, such as:
- Grant Thornton LLP
- Inter-American Development Bank
- European Central Bank
- Capital Markets Intelligence, a financial publisher
- Credit Data Research, a business funder
We’re also proud of our entrepreneurial spirit; many of our graduates succeed with their own businesses. Recent examples include international business incubator 0100Ventures and entrepreneurship website SlovakSTARTUP.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Trading Global Financial Markets
- Data Analytics in Finance
- Research Methods in Finance: Empirical Methods in Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment: Dissertation
- Financial Modelling
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
We recommend that you apply as soon as you are able to.
DisciplinesFinance Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 853 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:2 degree, or international equivalent, in a numerate discipline such as: Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Science or Engineering.
- Your Degree should contain at least one module relating to Economics or Finance for example: Mathematics (calculus), quantitative finance/methods or Econometrics (probability, statistics). With a score of 50% in this module.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19380 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19380 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12410 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12410 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Colchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.