Grow the skills that industry leaders need with this Executive MBA from the University of Wisconsin Madison. Understand the full scope of your organization, and build tools that are immediately applicable to your role as a high-level professional.
- The Wisconsin Executive MBA is designed for high-level professionals who wish to deepen their strategic management skills, grow their networks, and reach their potential as leaders. Homework assignments are collaborative and created with the working leader in mind, enabling you to achieve balance with the other important things in your life.
- The Wisconsin Executive MBA curriculum delivers a strong foundation in key business functions, with an emphasis on their strategic implications. Students explore how these functions integrate to contribute to organizational effectiveness. In addition, the two-year curriculum builds essential skills for those in leadership positions, with coursework in organizational behavior, managerial communications, values-based leadership, and more. Class content is infused with current issues and theory, with an emphasis on the application of business concepts to actual business practice.
- The Wisconsin Executive MBA Program enhances your effectiveness as a current or future senior leader, providing a solid academic foundation and a diverse professional network. This part-time MBA offers a solid return on learning, with nearly 70 percent of graduates advancing in their careers. Career management coaching complements your education, helping you develop the skills to sustain lifelong career fulfillment.
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Introduction to Financial Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Business Law
- Multinational Business and Finance
- Role of Business in Society
- Operations Strategy
- Markets with Frictions
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1614 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Completed graduate application
- Current résumé
- One professional recommendation
- Employer authorization form
- Official transcripts
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score (for non-native English speakers)
- Copy of H1-B Visa or Permanent Resident Status (international applicants only)
- A minimum of eight years of full-time professional work experience, with five years of leadership experience
- Admissions interview (by invitation of the admissions committee)
- Application fee
International48506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48506 USD per year during 20 months.
National48506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48506 USD per year during 20 months.
In-State24858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24858 USD per year during 20 months.
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.