The Evening Master of Business Administration Program at the University of Wisconsin Madison, is designed to elevate your professional position, whether you are planning to advance at your current organization, start a company of your own, or change industries.
You will graduate with a comprehensive business management education, an internationally recognized MBA degree, and a solid business network. Our part-time MBA program, designed for working professionals, is an affordable, powerful experience that will benefit you and your family by increasing your career opportunities and lifelong earning potential.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCareer Development:
- A Wisconsin MBA gives you a competitive advantage, enabling you to advance your career more quickly, while helping you qualify for higher level positions now and in the future.
- Career development coaching complements your education by developing your skills in personal marketing, networking, seeking high paying jobs, and exploring new job opportunities.
- Even students who have a firm career plan in place can benefit from our career counseling services.
- Working with a career coach can be helpful for those who simply want to reconfirm their goals, conduct a gap analysis of their qualifications, or develop a long-term career plan. Our goal is to support you on your path to lifelong career fulfillment.
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1335 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Completed graduate application
- Current résumé
- Two professional recommendations
- Official transcripts
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score (for non-native English speakers)
- Copy of H1-B Visa or Permanent Resident Status (international applicants only)
- A target of two years of full-time professional work experience
- Admissions interview (by invitation of the admissions committee)
- Application fee
International43985 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43985 USD per year and a duration of 30 months.
National43985 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43985 USD per year and a duration of 30 months.
In-State22448 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22448 USD per year and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.