This one-year Master Programme in Entrepreneurship at Uppsala University is run by the Department of Business studies, home to researchers who lead their fields in the areas of corporate entrepreneurship, industrial marketing, institutional analysis, international business and more.
Your acquired business savvy and entrepreneurial skills will give you a unique profile and edge in whatever you decide to do in the future. You may choose the path of a company founder to develop and grow your own firm, or work for the development of already established companies or organisations.
As a company founder, you will launch and develop your own business idea, often together with others in an entrepreneurial team. Within already established companies and organisations you will work as a business developer, either by promoting your own entrepreneurial ideas or by being in charge of the company's collective business development activities.
- Opportunity Recognition and Development
- Business Plan Catalyst
- Managing the Growing Firm
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Master Thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies View 65 other Masters in Management Studies in Sweden
- A Bachelor's degree, equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen, from an internationally recognised university.
- All applicants need to verify English language proficiency that corresponds to English studies at upper secondary (high school) level in Sweden ("English 6").
- Students are selected based on: GMAT test result; Higher education credits (maximum 285 credits)
International9527 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9527 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Tuition fee, first semester: SEK 50,000
- Tuition fee, total: SEK 100,000
Living costs for Uppsala
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.