Want to gain a highly marketable degree that will allow you to make important contributions to the energy industry and wider world? Mines will make it happen.
The specialized Master of Science in Mineral and Energy Economics from Colorado School of Mines focuses on applied quantitative tools and models that form a foundation for sound business and public policy and will help propel your career forward to make a difference.
- Banking and investment
- International organizations
- Consulting firms
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical Economics
- Natural Resource Economics
- Microeconomics of Mineral and Energy Markets
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Energy & Power Engineering View 173 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor’s degree
- Letters of Recommendation: Required – two letters. Only one letter of recommendation is required for current Mines students or Mines alumni.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Purpose
- Transcript(s): Required. Must be submitted for all schools attended (unofficial transcripts accepted for admissions review and must show successful completion of any required prerequisite course(s).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International38466 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38466 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National38466 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38466 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State17154 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17154 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Golden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.