Connected LearningExperience a rich classroom environment that builds deep professional relationships with your peers. Learn from corporate executives and managers who share their expertise and managerial philosophies. And engage with the active network of successful Lubar Executive MBA alumni.
Innovative and IntegratedThe Lubar EMBA offers a distinct curriculum that is organized across five highly-integrated themes, developing your level of expertise through an approach that challenges you to make connections across subjects and disciplines. You’ll also be working outside the classroom on integrative team projects that will give you rich opportunities to collaborate and consult with our partner organizations.
PersonalizedYour background and professional skill set make you a unique manager. We value that. That’s why we will help you sharpen your management and leadership skills, and define your individual career development plan.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting Analysis and Control
- Managing People and the Role of the General Manager
- Business Analysis
- Marketing Strategy: Concepts and Practice
- Competitive Operations Strategy
- Managing in a Dynamic Environment
- Seminar in Management: Strategy Formulation
- Seminar in Management: Business Ethics
- Corporate Finance
- Seminar in Management: Managerial Accounting
- Information Technology for Competitive Advantage
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved academic institution
- Eight years of professional experience preferred, including significant management experience
- Nomination by your employer
Admission decisions are based upon each individual’s record of academic achievement, the nature and scope of your managerial experiences, your commitment to the intense nature of the program, and the recommendations of your employer.
International49058 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 69500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
National49058 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 69500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.