The Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics (MSHIA) program at Florida International University is a 15-month fully online program that provides a unique integrated curriculum of health information management and business skills.
You’ll participate in experiential coursework and build a vast community networking with a diverse group of professionals that will enrich you personally and professionally. The online learning format also allows for daily interactions with faculty and staff, as needed.
- Integrated curriculum comprising both technical and management skills
- World-class faculty with an international reputation for research in business analytics, databases, and project management
- Professional development seminars that strengthen your team building, career development, and presentation skills
- Cohort-based, lock-step structure that supports teamwork, collaboration, to establish a strong professional community that will support your career long after graduation.
- Ample opportunities to interact and network with fellow students, faculty, and senior healthcare executives. Learn more about our mentors
- Learn the latest and innovative applications
- One of the few accredited programs by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM) and the only one housed in a business school
- Graduates are ready to launch careers as medical informational executives, clinical data managers, health data analyst, healthcare IT project managers, and more.
- Graduate-level credits earned at an accredited institution may be evaluated during the application process. The maximum number of graduate credits a student may transfer is 6.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quality and Outcome Analytics
- Healthcare Database Systems
- Healthcare Information Security and Privacy
- Healthcare Data Visualization
- Health and Health Informatics
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Clinical Information Systems
- Technical and Data Architectures and Standards for Health Care
- Legal and Ethical Aspects of Healthcare
- Healthcare Project Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data Health Informatics View 97 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Hold a four-year U.S. equivalent Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Have a minimum upper division grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- Achieve a competitive score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE).
- Provide a personal statement on the motivation to attend the program, including personal and career goals.
- Applicants who hold an undergraduate or graduate degree from an institution where the language of instruction is not English must demonstrate English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
National24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
In-State22000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27500 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.