As a University Affiliation Program with the CFA Institute, this Finance program at Florida International University offers excellent preparation for Level I of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam and readies you for a wide spectrum of higher-level financial roles.
The specialty areas available for finance professionals are limitless, including corporate finance, investment advisory services, fund management, mergers and acquisitions, international finance, commercial and investment banking, FinTech, and more.
You can choose to pursue this one year MS in Finance program fully in-person or fully online.
- Acquire a strong base of knowledge in finance covering financial theory, strategy, methodologies, analysis, and practices
- Use the latest technology and financial software to conduct financial analyses, valuation analyses, derivative pricing and risk management, securities trading portfolio management, bank management and merger analysis, FinTech, big data, and Python coding
- Learn from top-ranked, full-time faculty, including two CFA®-designated professors. Our PhD faculty offers specialized banking, financial risk management, portfolio management, corporate financial decision making, and fixed income expertise.
- Cohort based, lock-step structure. You'll begin the program at the same time as your peers and progress through the curriculum together. Build strong relationships that last throughout the program and beyond.
- Finance workshops before starting the program that aid in refreshing your financial skills.
- Dedicated career services team that offers career planning and interview coaching
- Enjoy streamlined "no red tape" registration and personalized attention at every step
- Corporate Finance
- Quantitative Methods in Financial Analysis
- Securities Analysis
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Futures and Fixed Income Investments
- Financial Risk Management
- Global Financial Strategy
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Planning and Statement Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 816 other Masters in Finance in United States
- A 4-year undergraduate degree or its equivalent
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on upper-division coursework
- Proof of English Proficiency
- GMAT or GRE Exam
- Online Application
- Statement of Purpose
- Official Transcripts
- Proof of Degree
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State30000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for West Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.