The Master of Engineering Management offered by the University of Wollongong provides a strong grounding in some of the most modern management thinking applicable to engineering industries.
You will be able to work in teams and with managers from other disciplines, including finance, human resources and management.
The degree is offered in conjunction with our Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong to ensure the most modern management thinking accompanies the professional, technical and environmental aspects of engineering projects.
Why choose this course
- For many decades, UOW’s Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences has developed postgraduate coursework degrees to provide professional engineers with further training. Well-designed laboratories, practical implementation of skills and an emphasis on innovation ensure graduates have the skills to meet modern engineering challenges. Coursework programs are flexible with many subjects offered at times convenient to busy engineers in full-time employment.
- UOW has a distinguished engineering research reputation, particularly in collaboration with industry, both in Australia and internationally. This concentration of high quality research has ensured that Engineering at UOW is part of the Go8 - Group of Eight Associates, the top research faculties in Australia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation and Design
- Strategic Management for Engineers and Technologists
- Engineering Logistics
- Engineering Project Management
- Modelling of Engineering Management Systems
- Financial Management for Engineered Assets
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 28 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A 4-year Bachelor of Engineering Honours degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
- CRICOS: 051350M
International37536 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37536 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National32688 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32688 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.