The Engineering Management degree is offered in conjunction with our Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong to ensure the most modern management thinking accompanies the professional, technical and environmental aspects of engineering projects.
What you will study
- You will complete the following six core subjects in Engineering Logistics and Project Management, Innovation and Design, Modelling of Engineering Management Systems, Strategic Management and Financial Management for Engineered Assets.
- You can then choose one further elective subject from Engineering Management and one elective from an approved list of postgraduate Business subjects.
- Innovation and Design
- Strategic Management for Engineers and Technologists
- Engineering Logistics
- Engineering Project Management
- Modelling of Engineering Management Systems
- Financial Management for Engineered Assets
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEngineering Management View 55 other Masters in Engineering Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Wollongong and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A 4-year Bachelor of Engineering Honours degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
- CRICOS: 051350M
International37536 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37536 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National33360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33360 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.