The Engineering Management degree is offered in conjunction with our Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong to ensure the most modern management thinking accompanies the professional, technical and environmental aspects of engineering projects.
What you will study
- You will complete the following six core subjects in Engineering Logistics and Project Management, Innovation and Design, Modelling of Engineering Management Systems, Strategic Management and Financial Management for Engineered Assets.
- You can then choose one further elective subject from Engineering Management and one elective from an approved list of postgraduate Business subjects.
- Innovation and Design
- Strategic Management for Engineers and Technologists
- Engineering Logistics
- Engineering Project Management
- Modelling of Engineering Management Systems
- Financial Management for Engineered Assets
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 26 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A 4-year Bachelor of Engineering Honours degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
- CRICOS: 051350M
International37536 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37536 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National32688 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32688 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.