In the Master of Business Administration in Professional Business Administration from Florida International University, students network with peers from diverse industries and disciplines. The resulting dynamic environment will broaden your perspective and transform your understanding of business processes and leadership techniques.
With PMBA Weekend, you can earn your degree in 16 months. The blended-learning program combines in-person learning with online flexibility. You will attend classes on Saturdays at our Miramar location. You may choose to specialize in one of the following:
- Marketing Channel Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Strategic Negotiations
- Business Analytics
- International Business
To serve our diverse student and alumni population; our multicultural business community; and the global community of scholars by advancing business knowledge and sharing expertise:
- We prepare our students to succeed as responsible business professionals, leaders, and global citizens in a dynamic, technology-driven business climate – creating a growing legacy for our alumni.
- We energize the business community through professional education, collaboration, and research – building competitive advantage for Greater Miami industries, and providing qualified graduates for global, regional and local corporations.
- We enrich the academic community through innovative research – nurturing our faculty's intellectual growth and developing the talents of exceptional future scholars.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Analysis and Decision Making
- Competitive Strategy
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Management of Information Systems
- Marketing Management in the Global Environment
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Three Residencies
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1369 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Show high promise of success in graduate studies
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- In general, have a minimum upper division grade point average of 3.0
- Provide a professional resume and statement of purpose
- Optional GMAT or GRE
International52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 16 months.
National48000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48000 USD per year during 16 months.
Living costs for West Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.