The Master of Project Management offered by the University of Wollongong provides comprehensive project management skills and capabilities on the full project lifecycle; from project initiation, planning, execution to project closing, and teaches strategies for dealing with a broad range of issues encountered within business organisations.
The growth of new forms of technology in project management has prompted organisations to look for skilled project managers who can enhance the performance of their businesses.
Why choose this course
- We offer three intakes per year, and many subjects are scheduled to fit in with your professional and lifestyle commitments. Some classes are offered on a weekly basis, mostly in the evening, while others run in intensive mode over the weekend to minimise time away from other responsibilities.
- Over 90% of our graduates are employed within four months of graduating and our postgraduate students average starting salary is $108,800 AUD, 4% higher than the nation’s average.
- Choose to study your program from one of our two campuses: the Sydney CBD campus overlooking the stunning Sydney Harbour and its impressive bridge, or our Wollongong Campus set amongst landscaped gardens, minutes away from the Pacific Ocean.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Principles of Marketing Managemen
- Organisational Behaviour and Management
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Advanced Project Management
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 91 other Masters in Project Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recognised bachelor degree in a specialisation related to Business, Engineering, Maths or IT with an equivalent average mark of 50% or a Graduate Certificate in Business. Other tertiary qualifications combined with extensive professional work experience will be considered
- CRICOS: 099974E
International31392 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47088 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
National30720 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46080 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.