The Professional Accounting course from University of Wollongong first introduces the fundamental principles of accounting, economics and aspects of the economic system and then proceeds to the study of specific knowledge areas which are vital for accounting professionals.
Why choose this course
- We offer three intakes per year, and many subjects are scheduled to fit in with your professional and lifestyle commitments. Some classes are offered on a weekly basis, mostly in the evening, while others run in intensive mode over the weekend to minimise time away from other responsibilities.
- Our courses are continually developed, informed by research, structured on applied outcomes, recognised by industry, delivered by highly qualified academics and supported through additional specialised student learning and development resources.
The Master of Professional Accounting and the Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced) enables students to meet the educational and membership requirements of CPA Australia, Chartered Accountants ANZ, the Institute of Public Accountants, and international professional associations ACCA and CIMA.
- Accounting Foundations for Professionals
- Applied Financial Accounting
- Theoretical Foundations of Accounting
- Applied Management Accounting
- Management and Information Systems
- Professional Practice - Auditing & Risk Assurance
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 299 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recognised Bachelors degree, or equivalent, with an average mark of 50% or a UOW Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting.
- Applicants with other relevant tertiary qualifications and/or substantial relevant professional of managerial experience will also be considered for entry.
- CRICOS: 087681F
International31392 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47088 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
National30720 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46080 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.