In the International MBA program from Florida International University , you’ll gain a deeper understanding of global business issues, and choose to study abroad or elect an internship experience at an international or multinational company. Our IMBA experience reflects the world’s diversity—more than half of the students and faculty in this program are international.
FIU’s Miami location offers you all the advantages of a multicultural, urban, and ethnically rich center. The city is a business hub—connecting the two Americas and serving as regional headquarters for numerous multinational corporations. It’s the ideal setting for your international business education, with career opportunities spanning many dynamic industries.
- Earn your degree in 12 months
- Full-time program with daytime in-person classes at the Modesto Maidique Campus (MMC)
- Study and live in Miami, Florida — a world-class city and international business hub
- Exclusive internship opportunities via the MBA Advisory Board
- Participation in a national career conference
- Attend 25+ workshops and seminars with Business Career Management to help build critical soft skills
- Optional Study Abroad - gain international experience by studying abroad during your final summer semester. You can attend a business class at one of our renowned partner institutions overseas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Analysis and Decision Making
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Simulation
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Global Financial Strategy
- International Business
- Legal Environment of Business
- Marketing Management
- Master’s Project in Management
- Business Process & Operational Analysis
- Organizational Behavior
- Management of Information Systems
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 346 other Masters in International Business in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 4-year undergraduate degree or its equivalent
- Statement of Purpose
- Citizenship and immigration document
- Requirements for Student Visa
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International47000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National47000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State21139 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21139 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for West Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.