The Integrated Product Design degree from Brunel University London covers the whole design process, integrating all aspects relevant to product development - technology, management, aesthetics, sustainability, ergonomics, marketing, business and design methods - to produce highly qualified and sought after designers able to cope with the challenges the global economy presents.
You’ll have access to modern facilities that include a dedicated master’s design studio and extensive prototyping workshops. The practical knowledge you gain is transferable to industry and provides you with a comprehensive skillset for global product and services design research and development.
Our integrated product design course is accredited by the Institution of Engineering Designers (IED) and is studied full-time over one year.
Careers and your future
Our graduates are employed in companies ranging from design consultancies, research and development departments to research institutions and government bodies. Roles include design team leader, design project manager or design researcher.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sustainable Design
- Professional Design Studio
- Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing Techniques
- Design Innovation Futures: Seminar and Workshop Programme
- Design Creativity and Aesthetic Awareness
- Strategic Design Management and Research
- Human Factors in Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design Graphic Design View 509 other Masters in Design in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree, or equivalent internationally recognised qualification in Design, Engineering, or a related subject. Other qualifications and relevant experience will be assessed on an individual basis.
- Please note that we do not require a Design portfolio as part of the application for this programme. In the unlikely event that we do need this we will contact you.
International19855 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19855 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9650 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.