You will gain a holistic strategic business point-of-view required to operate effectively in an increasingly competitive and changing global business world.
The Business Administration Advanced course from University of Wollongong has been designed to cover three stages:
- Diagnostics, where you learn to diagnose issues in real organisations with a focus on marketing, employee engagement, talent management and accounting.
- Exploration, where you explore the latest thinking and practices in organisations and research worldwide, while developing skills in innovation and business transformation.
- Integration and Application, where you develop your strategic decision-making skills, undertake a real-world business project and enhance your personal effectiveness as a responsible leader.
- Accounting For Managerial Decision-making
- Responsible Talent Management Strategies
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Design Thinking and Business Transformation
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Commercialisation
- Financial Strategy and Governance
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 114 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Wollongong and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Recognised Bachelor degree with an equivalent average mark of at least 50%, plus a minimum of three years’ relevant full-time professional or managerial experience, or part-time equivalent
- a recognised Graduate Diploma or Graduate Certificate, together with a minimum of five years' full-time relevant professional or managerial experience, or part-time equivalent
- full membership of a qualifying professional body, together with a minimum of five years' full-time relevant professional or managerial experience, or part-time equivalent
- if candidates do not hold tertiary qualifications, the Academic Program Director may accept candidates with substantial and proven managerial and/or entrepreneurial experience who demonstrate the potential to meet the learning requirements of the MBA. We consider each case holistically on its individual merits.
- CRICOS: 048696M
International40128 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 80256 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
National38544 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 77088 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.