The full-time Clemson University Business Administration is offered in a close-knit environment in which students develop a lifelong network of friends and contacts. Depending on your undergraduate degree and prior work experience, the full-time program can be completed in as little as 12 to 15 months or as long as 21 months. We will encourage you to pursue an internship or participate in a study abroad experience during the summer months.
In addition to a core of business foundation courses, both full-time and part-time MBA students select courses in areas of emphasis to build deeper expertise in an area that matches their career goals. Students are not required to choose one area of emphasis and may take as many courses across the emphasis areas as they desire. Areas of emphasis include:
- Supply Chain & Information Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Marketing Analysis
- Project Management Business Leadership
- Global Business Management
- Business Communications
- Ethics & Leadership
- Career Management Seminar
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management
- Management Information Systems
- Financial Management
- Advanced Marketing
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1694 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Clemson University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The Clemson University Graduate School oversees the admissions process for all graduate programs at Clemson University. Criteria used in making decisions will vary according to the college and program you’re applying for, but all decisions include an evaluation of your potential for graduate-level work and the ability of a program to accommodate additional students.
- Typically, each academic department accepting graduate students will form an admissions committee and review all requests, then forward the committee’s recommendations to the Graduate School for final approval and processing.
International27510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13755 USD per semester during 12 months.
National27510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13755 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6382 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Clemson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.