This Advanced Manufacturing Systems degree from Brunel University London is designed to address the challenges of modern manufacturing and enterprise systems. It covers a breadth of subjects that enables you to appreciate and deal with the complexities of modern industrial environments. You’ll learn the latest techniques in manufacturing and systems engineering and work on real issues and problems given by our industrial partners.
Built on our world-class research and expertise, this degree addresses the full spectrum of subjects concerning advanced manufacturing including advanced design, manufacturing technologies including manufacturing simulation and robotics, sensors and measurements, data analytics, quality engineering management and supply chain management.
The course is developed with strong industrial advice and the appropriate balance of theory and practice. You’ll be taught by a team of expert staff and industry collaborators and have access to excellent laboratory resources and facilities, including the latest engineering software tools.
Brunel’s Advanced Manufacturing Systems MSc degree is accredited by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) and the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET). This means your degree will put you on track to gain Chartered Engineer (CEng) status in the UK. It is studied full-time over one year, and you can start the course in either September or January.
Careers and your future
The in-depth knowledge and advanced skills acquired through this Industry 4.0 oriented programme will prepare you for various career positions and destinations. Our close project links with industry (e.g. Rolls-Royce, TWI and NPL) will further enhance your employability.
Our graduates are ready to become leading engineers, researchers, project leaders or entrepreneurs in manufacturing industry, research organisations and universities.
- Manufacturing Systems, Design and Economics
- Systems Modelling and Simulation
- Robotics and Manufacturing Automation
- Sustainable Design and Manufacture
- Computer-Aided Engineering
- Advanced Measurement Systems and Data Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology Robotics View 63 other Masters in Robotics in United Kingdom
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list.
- This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
International20450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20450 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9935 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9935 GBP per year during 12 months.
- EU applicants will have the same tuition fees as UK students
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.