The Environmental Engineering program offered by Concordia University Montréal focuses on the design and implementation of waste management technologies, including water, wastewater and air treatment processes. Many communities now recognize the importance of sustainable engineering and are seeking to upgrade treatment facilities, capture greenhouse gases and improve environmental impact assessment tools.
Students will gain a deeper understanding of environmental problems and regulations from both a national and global perspective. As Concordia houses the local secretariat of the United Nation’s program for global sustainability, students are trained to be at the forefront of sustainable development practices.
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Climate Change in Engineering Practice
- Fate and Transport of Contaminants in the Environment
- Environmental Nanotechnology
- Greenhouse Gases and Control
- Asset Management for Sustainable Civil Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Big Data Analytics for Smart Cities
- Selected Topics in Civil Engineering I
- Topics in Civil Engineering I
- Civil Infrastructure Rehabilitation
- Earthquake Engineering
- Theory and Design of Modern Bridge Systems
- Advanced Analysis of Groundwater Flow and Contamination
- Topics in Civil Engineering II
- Environmental Engineering Research Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction Data Science & Big Data View 42 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent with high standing.
- Proficiency in English. Applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate that their knowledge of English is sufficient to pursue graduate studies in their chosen field. Please refer to the English language proficiency page for further information on requirements and exemptions.
International13995 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 622 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National6390 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 284 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Quebec residents: $90,84 per credit.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.