Our part-time curriculum delivers this treatment to professionals in the Pittsburgh metro area. And we do it on a schedule that makes sense for you. Each Public Management class is composed of seasoned professionals from Pittsburgh's major sectors, allowing you to learn from respected peers and build diverse networks. And because its an on-campus program, you enjoy the vibrancy of our university community and events.
You will emerge from the program with an analytical skillset that will set you apart in any organization, but the program is geared for maximum impact in organizations in highly regulated industries.
The Carnegie Mellon University mission is to create a transformative educational experience for students focused on deep disciplinary knowledge; problem solving; leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills; and personal health and well-being.
To cultivate a transformative university community committed to :
- attracting and retaining diverse, world-class talent;
- creating a collaborative environment open to the free exchange of ideas, where research, creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship can flourish
- ensuring individuals can achieve their full potential.
To impact society in a transformative way — regionally, nationally, and globally — by engaging with partners outside the traditional borders of the university campus.
- Accounting and Control in Not for Profit Organizations
- Human Resource Management
- Business English
- Basics of Financial Statement Literacy
- Budgeting And Management Control Systems
- Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration View 1787 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application Form
- English Language Proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Required Essay
- Verification Requirement (applicable only if you are admitted!)
- Letters of recommendation
International33944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16972 USD per semester during 12 months.
National33944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16972 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Pittsburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.