The Master of Business Administration course from Curtin University combines hands-on project work with evidence-based business ideas applicable to domestic and international business. You will create and critically evaluate innovative ideas and strategies relevant to volatile and complex global business environments and, more specifically, relevant to your own organisation.
You’ll have the opportunity to expand your business network and benefit from Curtin’s industry connections with Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre, the Communications Council, the Future of Work Institute and members of the MBA and Executive Education Advisory Panel and alumni committee.
- Study at our city campus in the heart of the Perth central business district. Intensive units and evening classes mean your studies fit around your other commitments.
- Study in trimesters to complete your degree sooner.
- Curtin’s MBA is one of only five Australian courses to hold EPAS accreditation from the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Economics for Managers
- Financial and Management Accounting for Business
- Organisational Behaviour for Managers
- Corporate Finance for Managers
- Discerning Marketing Management
- Human Resource Strategies
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 283 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 074577B
- Specifically, applicants require a bachelor degree from a recognised tertiary institution and at least three years subsequent, relevant work experience. Graduates from the Curtin Graduate Certificate in Business will be considered qualified for entry.
International37100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37100 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National32780 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32780 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.