The critical thinking and high level of mathematical and algorithmic facility required by graduate courses allow MS Electrical and Computer Engineering MS degree of Brigham Young University graduates to provide technical leadership and contribute to innovative research and development.
Students at Electrical and Computer Engineering MS degree of Brigham Young University will:
- Communicate difficult technical concepts both orally and in writing.
- Understand fundamental concepts in a broad range of Electrical and Computer Engineering topics.
- Contribute to peer-reviewed scholarship.
- Participate in mentored research experiences.
- Algorithm Design
- Special Topics in Computer Systems
- Computer System Reliability
- Computer Architecture
- Active and Passive Filter Design
- Special Topics in Electronics
- CMOS Amplifier Design
- Analog CMOS Circuit Design
- VLSI Communication Circuit Design.
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS)
- Optoelectronic Devices
- Electromagnetic Wave Theory
- Optical Communication Components and Systems
- Applied Computational Electromagnetics
- Radar and Communication Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 385 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Application - Submit an application by the program deadline
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Honor Code Commitment and Ecclesiastical Endorsement
- Receive at least a 3.0 grade-point average in the cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Evidence of Bachelor’s Degree and Transcripts
- BS in electrical or computer engineering or similar discipline
- All applicants must indicate an area of interest for their thesis studies in the letter of intent.
- Applicants with an international undergraduate degree should upload unofficial transcripts, diplomas, and mark sheets in the Department Documents section for initial review. The application must be submitted for the department to review transcripts. Do this before requesting an evaluation from an agency. Upon recommendation for admission, the evaluation fee will be paid for by the department.
International15864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15864 USD per year during 12 months.
National15864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15864 USD per year during 12 months.
Latter-day Saint Tuition - $7,932
Living costs for Provo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.