Develop Knowledge and Technical Proficiency in Accounting
Apply knowledge and demonstrate technical proficiency in the areas including, but not limited to, advanced financial and managerial accounting, financial statement auditing, accounting information systems risk and controls, taxation, financial statement analysis, and fraud detection to resolve complex business decision maker issues, with particular emphasis on issues facing financial statement preparers and users.
Demonstrate the ability to navigate the complex environment of accounting and auditing standard setting in the United States and internationally.
Successfully perform accounting and audit practice research using the latest information search databases and technology, and apply research findings to resolve complex accounting treatment or disclosure choices.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Accounting Research Seminar
- Introduction to Academic Research.
- Academic Research Applications
- Advanced Taxation.
- Tax Research Methodology
- Accounting Information Systems Risk and Control.
- Advanced Financial Statement Auditing.
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Advanced Professional Financial Accounting.
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Fair Value and Other Measurements in Accounting.
- International Accounting and Multinational Enterprises.
- Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Data Communications and Security.
- Database Analysis and Design.
- Management Consulting and Projects.
- Special Problems in Federal Taxation.
For more information please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesAccounting View 545 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Online application only.
- Application Username
- BYU Net ID Instructions
- Obtain an Ecclesiastical Endorsement
- Request letters of recommendation
- Application Fee
- Check Your Application Status
International832 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 832 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State416 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 416 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
We understand that tuition and other costs are important considerations when deciding which graduate school to attend. As one of the most affordable private universities in the United States, a significant portion of the cost of operating the university is paid from the tithes of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Therefore, students and families of students who are tithe-paying members of the Church have already made a contribution to the operation of the university. Because others have not so contributed, they are assessed a higher rate of tuition. This practice is similar in principle to that of state universities that generally charge nonresidents at a higher rate than residents. This higher tuition still does not cover the total educational cost.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.