The Tourism Management programme offered by the Alba Graduate Business School blends the requisite specialist operational knowledge and skills, with advanced managerial competencies, in order to educate the new generation of tourism executives. It emphasizes the cross-cultural, moral, ethical, institutional and environmental issues in the management of tourism organizations, while covering all specialized business and operational skills.
The strategic partnership with Costa Navarino and a series of events in collaboration with key tourism players throughout the program, as well as a well-organized internship process strongly support the development of a professional network and increase considerably the employability of students upon graduation.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Identify new trends and the requirements of employers, and adapt and respond effectively.
- Provide outstanding service along international standards and manage successfully the complexities of the tourism industry.
- Command the theory and practice in all aspects of running a tourism business: strategy, finance, marketing, operations, human resources.
- Contribute to the management and organization of: hospitality, travel, destination, event, conference, leisure, entertainment and real estate development.
- Handle the internal IT systems and online media channels necessary for digital marketing and operations.
Accredited by the The New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Tourism Environment
- Managing People in Tourism and Hospitality
- Presentation & Writing Skills Workshop
- Marketing Management for Tourism
- Managing Service Operations
- Hospitality Management
- Business Decisions with Data Models
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Upcoming deadline : March 31
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure Digital Marketing View 4 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Greece
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Hold a bachelor’s degree;
- Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language.
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format;
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as Certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned;
- Three Essays, as indicated in the Application form;
- Receipt of the non-refundable application fee's [€60] deposit
- Need to be currently employed or self-employed (valid for the part time mode only).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- GMAT Scholarships - Those candidates who bring GMAT score from 700 and above, will be granted a scholarship of 60% of the total tuition fees for all MBA and MSc's (Excluding the Executive MBA, Double Masters for Lawyers and the MSc in ISF Programs). Candidates with high GMAT bellow 700 are also eligible for smaller scholarships.
- SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) Scholarships - SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) offers ten (10) partial scholarships for graduate studies at ALBA.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.