The Integrated Product Design programme at the Politecnico Di Milano is aimed at those who want to deepen the processes and methodologies that lead to the creation of innovative products.
Within an accelerated social and technical progress, products progressively evolve into complex systems that merge both tangible and intangible aspects.
Consequently, the boundaries of the product design discipline expand to integrate different facets, such as the relationship between design and technology and the need for new augmented functions; strategic and market-related actions; a focus on social and environmental issues; and a clear understanding of the processes that concur in the definition of the qualities of products.
Career opportunities are within the traditional design industry, design research and New Product Development services/offices/departments, as well as in service, retail, product design and in trend and technological analysis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic and Service Design
- Design Narratives
- Product Development Studio
- Materials and Technologies for Product Design Innovation
- Innovation Cultures and Theories
- Concept Design Studio
- Life Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
International students: Deadline for February intake is 01 July
DisciplinesIndustrial Design User Experience Design View 12 other Masters in Industrial Design in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree or a relevant post-graduate work experience in Design. A portfolio is required.
- If the university qualification is not yet available at the moment of the application, an official provisional certificate can be provided.
- An official translation into Italian or English of the degree or of the provisional certificate is required in case the original document is in a language other than Italian, English, French or Spanish.
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- The first installment corresponds to 895,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.