The objective of the Management of Built Environment programme at the Politecnico Di Milano is to transmit to the student knowledge and skills in building technology and construction, in production and management engineering, in law, in economics, in information technology and in land planning; to provide methods and tools to be used for technical-economic evaluation on purchase or on designing the requalification of buildings.
Potential employment contexts for graduates in Building Management are: property companies, banks, banking foundations, insurance companies and, in general, companies characterised by an extremely significant amount of property; companies and public bodies managing public and private property assets; facility management companies; property fund management companies; property consulting forms and engineering companies and professional studios.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Building Types and Construction Methods
- Logistics and Operations Management
- Building and Construction Technologies
- Methods and Tools for Analysis of Urban and Territorial Systems
- Building Maintenance Proceedings and Methods
- Regional Economics and Land Rent Theory
- Administrative and Public Procurement Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Environmental Management View 9 other Masters in Environmental Management in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree in Building Engineering, Civil Engineering, Management Engineering, Architecture or Architectural Engineering.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 895 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- Tuition fees for Non-EEA students correspond automatically to the full contribution of 3898,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.