The objective of the Management of Built Environment programme at the Politecnico Di Milano is to transmit to the student knowledge and skills in building technology and construction, in production and management engineering, in law, in economics, in information technology and in land planning; to provide methods and tools to be used for technical-economic evaluation on purchase or on designing the requalification of buildings.
Potential employment contexts for graduates in Building Management are: property companies, banks, banking foundations, insurance companies and, in general, companies characterised by an extremely significant amount of property; companies and public bodies managing public and private property assets; facility management companies; property fund management companies; property consulting forms and engineering companies and professional studios.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Building Types and Construction Methods
- Logistics and Operations Management
- Building and Construction Technologies
- Methods and Tools for Analysis of Urban and Territorial Systems
- Building Maintenance Proceedings and Methods
- Regional Economics and Land Rent Theory
- Administrative and Public Procurement Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
International students: Deadline for February intake is 01 July
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Environmental Management View 7 other Masters in Environmental Management in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree in Building engineering, Civil Engineering, Management Engineering, Architecture or Architectural Engineering.
- If the university qualification is not yet available at the moment of the application, an official provisional certificate can be provided.
- An official translation into Italian or English of the degree or of the provisional certificate is required in case the original document is in a language other than Italian, English, French or Spanish.
- Curriculum vitae is a written description of your work experience, educational background and skills. Maximum 2 pages long.
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- The first installment corresponds to 895,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.