Compared to the Communication Design programme at the Politecnico Di Milano the ability to coordinate and control complex communication systems using inter-media forms of communication is developed and refined.
The areas in which the graduate intervenes include traditional and multimedia publishing, brand and product identity, products and services for new television, information design, internet and mobile devices.
Profiles graduating from this Laurea Magistrale programme occupy roles as directors and project managers in the development of communication strategies. They have ample employment possibilities in the traditional and multimedia publishing industry, in professional studios, in advertising and communication agencies and in IT and internet consultancy firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interaction Design Studio
- Complex Artefacts and System Design Studio
- Workshop, Sociology of Media
- Anthropology of Communication
- Semiotics Methods for Design
- Digital Culture
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDesign Communication Sciences View 21 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students holding a Bachelor Degree in Design are eligible for application. The admission will be granted after appraisal of the candidate's background.
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 895 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- Tuition fees for Non-EEA students correspond automatically to the full contribution of 3898,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.