The Commerce (Advanced) program at the Australian National University is taught by research active academic staff.
Students are exposed to professional and scholarly academic research in accounting, enhancing their academic competence. Students will also acquire research skills in accounting and will demonstrate the ability to undertake independent research.
- Integrate advanced theoretical and technical accounting knowledge in a business context, including issues in accounting research and research methods in accounting.
- Exercise independent judgement to analyse and provide possible solutions to emerging and advanced accounting problems in complex contexts using where appropriate social, ethical, economic, regulatory, sustainability, governance and/or global perspectives.
- Critically apply advanced theoretical, technical accounting knowledge and research-based skills to evaluate emerging and advanced accounting problems, and to conduct a research-based project.
- Justify and communicate accounting ideas and theoretical issues to both specialists and non-specialists.
ANU ranks among the world's very finest universities. Our nearly 100,000 alumni include political, business, government, and academic leaders around the world.
We have graduated remarkable people from every part of our continent, our region and all walks of life.
- Contemporary Issues in Accounting
- Financial Statements and Reporting
- Corporate Accounting
- Commercial Law
- Analysis of Financial Reporting
- Seminar in Research Method in Commerce
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Commerce View 33 other Masters in Commerce in Australia
- Applicants must present a Bachelor degree or international equivalent in a cognate discipline with a minimum GPA of 6.0/7.0
- Accounting; Economics; Finance
International44470 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44470 AUD per year during 24 months.
National26680 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26680 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.