The Walton MBA program is designed to provide rigorous academic training and a strong business theory base from which our students launch or advance their professional careers.
The core courses offer broad business education while career track electives offer knowledge and exposure to topics that are directly relevant to the consumer packaged goods and retailing industries.Study Abroad
- The study abroad programs are designed specifically for MBA students and allow you to experience international business firsthand.
Four distinct career tracks allow Walton MBA students to customize their experience, corresponding to specific career paths at leading companies within the retail and consumer packaged goods industries
- Retail Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Financial Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Retail Consumer Marketing
- Retail and Consumer Products Supply Chain Management
- Financial Markets & Valuation
- Business Analytics
- Economics of Supply Chain & Retail
- Professional Development - Special Topics In Business
- Managing & Leading Organizations
- Accounting for Supply Chain & Retail Organizations
- Ethical Decision Making
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 999 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Students entering the M.B.A. program are expected to have already mastered basic business concepts in the areas of information technology, quantitative analysis, accounting, finance, economics, marketing, management, and business law. Mastery of the aforementioned topics must be demonstrated before entering the program.
Applicants for all Master’s Programs should submit:
- Application form
- Application fee (non-refundable)
- Official transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Official GMAT score report
International1552 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1552 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National574 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 574 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.