The Master of Business Administration program at Auburn University is the largest graduate-level program in the College of Business and has drawn high rankings from publications such as Forbes Magazine and Financial Times.
An MBA from Auburn, consistently ranked among the top public universities in the nation, prepares individuals to enter the workplace in key leadership positions. Hands-on leadership training is integrated throughout the program.
MBA students have access to all services of the Office of Professional and Career Development and work with the Director of Graduate Career Services for personalized career coaching and professional development. There are several concentrations available.
The on campus concentrations are finance, information systems, human resources management, supply chain management, and business analytics. The online concentrations are finance, information systems, business analytics, and marketing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis
- Quantitative Decision Making
- Strategic Analysis & the Competitive Environment
- Information Systems for Competitive Advantage
- Advanced Professional Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Begin your application by visiting the Auburn Graduate School webpage or linking directly to the Graduate School Application.
- Selected Full-Time MBA candidates will be contacted for an admissions interview. Candidates interview in-person or online with both Auburn MBA Programs' Director Jim Parrish and Graduate Career Services Director Frank Oprandy.
- Once an official admissions decision is made, you will receive notification from Auburn MBA Programs and the Auburn Graduate School. You must both accept our offer of admission and pay a $450 confirmation fee to secure a spot in the upcoming class.
- The final step is to enroll in classes for the semester.
International31956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15978 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National31956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15978 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11796 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5898 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.