About this Degree
Our Master of Accountancy (MAcc) program at Auburn University will bolster your research, communication, critical thinking, and leadership skills. The MAcc program will build upon the technical skills gained at the undergraduate level while giving you the skills needed to be successful in today's changing profession.
We’re committed to ensuring you pass the CPA exam prior to entering the workforce. We take pride in our students’ average pass rate of 86% on the first attempt—almost 40% higher than the national average!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research in Accounting
- Advanced Auditing & Assurance Services
- Federal Tax Research
- Integrated Accounting Applications
- Professional Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
When to Apply:
- Early Acceptance - October 1
- Round 1- December 1 (deadline for guaranteed consideration for graduate assistantship positions)
- Round 2 - February 1 (deadline for scholarship consideration)
- Final Round - April 1 (only if seats remain)
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 895 other Masters in Finance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
To apply for the Master of Accountancy (MAcc) program, you must first
- Hold a four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited U.S. institution
- Have completed the Business and Accounting Foundation prerequisites (see below)
- Complete and submit the online Graduate School Application ($60 fee for domestic applicants), which requires
- A one-page résumé that reflects past activities/employment AND your prospective spring or summer internship
- A one-page, double-spaced statement of purpose describing why you should be admitted to the Auburn University Master of Accountancy program
- The names and contact information for three references—two must be former accounting professors who hold a PhD, and the third may be from a professor, former employer, etc.
- Unofficial transcripts from every institution attended*
- Official GMAT score (waiver offered to those students with a 3.5 GPA from AACSB-accredited institutions)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16471 USD per semester during 12 months.
National32942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16471 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6085 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Auburn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.