Medical Engineering from California Institute of Technology - Caltech goal is to close the gap between engineering and medicine. Our Medical Engineering research and education leverage Caltech’s strengths in engineering, applied science, and other fundamental fields, to apply emerging technological advances to medicine, and to create innovative diagnostic, monitoring, and therapeutic systems. Our major tracks of research are: micro/nano medical technologies and devices, medical nanoelectronics, biomedical materials and biomechanics, fluidics and bioinspired design, and medical imaging and sensing.
Graduates with Medical Engineering from California Institute of Technology - Caltech will:
- analyze, synthesize, and communicate ideas.
- demonstrate integrity, personal and professional responsibility, and respect for others.
- apply advanced knowledge in a specialized area in preparation for their professional careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design for Freedom from Disability
- Medical Engineering
- Creativity and Technological Innovation with Microfluidic Systems
- Analog Circuits Design
- Mechanical Behavior of Materials
- Micro-/Nano-scales Electro-optics
- Mixed-mode Integrated Circuits
- Digital Electronics and Design with FPGAs and VHDL
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering View 330 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants whose first language or native language is not English are required to submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores with their applications.
- Three letters of recommendation are required
- Official transcripts
- Upload a CV or Resume
- Statement of Purpose
International54570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54570 USD per year during 12 months.
National54570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54570 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Pasadena
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.