The Political Science department at Marquette University offers several dual degrees and accelerated degrees.
The Political Science Department offers: an accelerated 5-year bachelor's and master's degree program in political science; a dual 4-year master of arts-juris doctor (M.A.-J.D.) program in political science in conjunction with the Law School; and dual degree programs in conjunction with the communication and the business administration graduate programs. Furthermore, Law School graduates can pursue an accelerated master of arts degree through awards of transfer credit for work completed as part of the juris doctor degree.
- Environmental Politics and Policy
- Politics of the Internet
- Contemporary Political Research
- American Politics
- Comparative Politics
- International Politics
- Political Philosophy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Political Science View 804 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
- A completed online application form and fee.
- Copies of all current and previous colleges/university transcripts except Marquette.1
- Three letters of recommendation.
- GRE test scores (general test only) are required. Waived for domestic students with an overall GPA of 3.500 or above.
- A statement of purpose.
- For international applicants only: an overall minimum TOEFL score of 100 or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.
International37350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1245 USD per credit during 12 months.
National37350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1245 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Milwaukee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.