The Chemical Engineering's mission is to develop human resources, professional knowledge, and the infrastructure through which chemical engineering can contribute to human welfare. Traditional careers are in the chemical, energy and oil industries, with increasing opportunities in biotechnology pharmaceuticals.
A minimum of thirty (30) semester credit hours is required by the university for graduation; this requirement is met by the Chemical Engineering MS curriculum from Oklahoma State University.
Specific educational objectives have been established and can be met through a combination of course work, independent study, and other mechanisms (e.g., seminar).
- Advanced Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Advanced Transport Phenomena
- Chemical Engineering Process Modeling
- Principles of Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Catalysis and Photocatalysis
- Advanced Bioprocess Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Chemical Engineering Electrical Engineering View 386 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- An undergraduate degree in chemical engineering from an ABET accredited program. Students with undergraduate degrees in other engineering disciplines or closely-related fields (chemistry, physics, mathematics, biological sciences, etc.) are also invited to apply and will be evaluated on an individual basis and extra course work may be required.
- GRE scores are not required for students with an undergraduate degree in chemical engineering from an ABET accredited, domestic program.
- English Language Proficiency
International17890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17890 USD per year during 12 months.
National17890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17890 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7550 USD per year during 12 months.
International students without assistantship tuition - $20,860/year (18-hour estimate)
Living costs for Stillwater
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.