Quantitative Finance at Oklahoma State University is a 33-hour program and students may design their plan of study using one of the three areas of specialization to tailor their studies to meet their professional objectives. Graduates are equipped to apply the tools of quantitative analysis in a wide range of career paths. Their skills are in demand by energy, financial services, risk measurement and management, and investment management firms.
Students at Quantitative Finance at Oklahoma State University will:
- become employees with quantitative skills
- become financial managers who are equipped with a thorough understanding of quantitative finance.
- Mathematical Statistics
- Numerical Mathematics
- Derivative Securities and Management of Financial Price Risk
- Econometric Methods
- Investment Theory and Practice
- Microeconomic Theory
- Financial Engineering
- Macroeconomics Analysis
- Mathematical Economics
- Quantitative Financial Applications
- Special Topics in Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Actuarial Science View 703 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Holders of baccalaureate or first professional degrees from colleges and universities of recognized standing are eligible to seek admission to the Graduate College.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Test Scores
- English Proficiency
- GMAT with a suggested minimum score of 550 or GRE with a suggested minimum score of Quant 148/Verbal 160.
- International students must also submit proof of English proficiency in the form of a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- Our students come from diverse backgrounds including aeronautical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, finance, accounting, economics, chemistry, mathematics and statistics.
International33100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33100 USD per year during 12 months.
National30740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30740 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State20400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20400 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Stillwater
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.