Consistently recognized for producing outstanding students, the MManagement Information Systems program from Oklahoma State University was No. 10 in the Top 20 in 2019 Best Master’s in Management Information Systems Online Degree Programs.
The Spears School of Business offers online programs as an alternative way to earn a degree. We believe that students should have access to high-quality, affordable education, regardless of their schedule or location. Online courses are available 24/7, and are designed with multimedia content and virtual activities to promote student collaboration.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Applications Software Tools
- Information Systems Project Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Advanced Web Based Application Development
- Programming for Data Science and Analytics
- Advanced Infrastructure Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement Studies Informatics & Information Technology View 893 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- A minimum GMAT score of 550 or GRE score of 305.
- At least a 3.0 undergraduate GPA, and at least a 3.25 GPA in major.
- Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fees
- English Proficiency
International20163 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 611 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20163 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 611 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15873 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 481 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.