An MBA is an internationally respected business qualification. In one year you will develop a strategic understanding of all aspects of managing a successful business.
This (Enterprise and Innovation programme offered at the University of Sunderland has a specific focus on enterprise and innovation. You will complete two specialist modules: 'Enterprise and Entrepreneurship' and 'Managing Innovation and Technology Transfer', and you have the choice to either complete an MBA dissertation or complete a Masters project.
The course prepares you for senior roles that have major responsibility. Our aim is to accelerate your progress towards well-paid positions of leadership.
- 'World-leading' research in Business, according to the Latest Research Excellence Framework
- Recognition by the Chartered Institute of Management provides an additional qualification that adds value in the employment market and gives students a chance to stand out
An MBA is a challenging qualification which requires significant dedication. Employers recognise its worth, and the value that an MBA-qualified business leader can bring to their organisation.
While you are studying for this course, you will be an Affiliate Member of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). This gives you access to the CMI's support resources and networking opportunities. If you have 3 or more years' management experience when you graduate, you will be entitled to apply for full membership of the CMI or Chartered status.Business graduates from Sunderland have secured roles in organisations such as Facebook, Microsoft, Sage, HSBC, IBM, Enterprise, Nissan, Accenture, Procter & Gamble, Merck & Co, Barclays, Nissan, Marriott Hotels, Viacom 18, PricewaterCoopers and Adidas.
Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management and Control
- Strategic Management in an International Context
- Professional Management and Leadership Development (Business Game)
- Value Creation in Organisations - Operations and Marketing Management
- Innovation Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Apply at least 6 months in advance .
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 644 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This course is designed to support career acceleration for suitably academically qualified applicants. All levels of practical work/work experience will be considered including applications from candidates with pre-graduation or limited/no work experience post degree who can display that they will benefit from a programme of this type.
- Relevant degree or equivalent professional qualifications.
- We also require three passes at GCSE grade C or above, which must include Mathematics and English Language, or an equivalent qualification, for example; a minimum of Level 2 Key Skills in Communication and Application of Number.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.