This internationally respected business degree will teach you all about managing a successful hospitality company.
Along with the main MBA modules, you'll study 'Hospitality Management Studies’ as well as writing a dissertation on a topic you choose.
The Hospitality Management programme of the University of Sunderland gets you ready to take on senior management roles in global companies.
To complete an MBA you'll need to show a lot of dedication and knowledge. That's why employers understand the value an MBA-qualified candidate can bring to their organisation.
As a student at the University of Sunderland in London, you'll be an Affiliate Member of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) with access to their resources and network of business experts. Plus, if you graduate with three or more year's management experience, you can apply for full CMI membership too.
As an MBA Hospitality and Management graduate, you work in hotels, hospitality, global development and more.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Management and Control
- Strategic Management in an International Context
- Professional Management and Leadership Development
- Value Creation in Organisations - Operations and Marketing Management
- Hospitality Management Studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Hospitality Management View 882 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This course is designed to support career acceleration for suitably academically qualified applicants. All levels of practical work/work experience will be considered including applications from candidates with pre-graduation or limited/no work experience post degree who can display that they will benefit from a programme of this type.
- Relevant degree or equivalent professional qualifications.
- We also require three passes at GCSE grade C or above, which must include Mathematics and English Language, or an equivalent qualification, for example; a minimum of Level 2 Key Skills in Communication and Application of Number.
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sunderland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.