Training is centered on the most current and significant strategic and operational issues of communication in all its business configurations. Students are encouraged to explore trends, to think out-of-the-box, to be mindful about business and communication, and each module is designed to strengthen our students’ chances of becoming sought out professionals in the communication field.
The Master in Corporate Communication from Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore represents a truly international experience in the heart of the Italian capital of communication, Milan. The Master hosts on average more than 15 nationalities worldwide. This diversity makes the programme challenging and extremely enriching from the interpersonal standpoint. Students are constantly supported through class tutoring and coaching.
The Master offers more than 600 hours of in-class training, during which students are constantly involved in practice-based projects with companies, agencies and consumers plus intense field experiences such as consultancy projects, creativity lab, individual assessment interviews, self-branding sessions, team-working support, diversity management training, job interview simulations, and field trips.
The Master enjoys a broad network of partners and liaisons companies among which Leo Burnett, MSL Group, We are social, Italian Brand Factory actively involved in providing scholarships, business cases, venues for agency work-flow simulations. Companies such as Adidas, Chromavis, Coop, Disney, EcorNaturasì, Google, Lovable, Sonae Sierra, 3M are involved in real consultancy projects run by Master students.
At the end of the Master students will be involved in real consultancy projects, for which they will have full responsibility to deliver a business solution to communication and branding issues. These projects are a real and direct bridge with potential employers.
The Master in Corporate Communication is promoted by LABCOM (Research Lab on Corporate Communication) at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.
Graduates of the Master in Corporate Communication will gain a 360º communication knowledge and may become part of an organization or agency to carry out tasks related to strategic and operational management in all areas of communication:
- Accounting and strategic planning
- Digital communication, social media and community management
- Public relations and event management
- Corporate communication
- Marketing communication and branding
- Internal communication
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate communication
- Communication planning and measurement
- Brand management & consumer-brand relationships
- B2C & B2B Marketing
- Qualitative & quantitative market research
- Communication skills
- Professional life and negotiation
- Advanced English for relationship management
- Italian language and culture
- Far East culture and language
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Corporate Communication Digital Communication View 122 other Masters in Management Studies in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore and/or in Italy, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Candidates best suited for the programme will have a Bachelor or a Master Degree (BA, BS, MA, MS, or MBA) in Economics, Management, Languages, Communication, and Human sciences.
- All applicants should have a basic communication or marketing knowledge acquired during tertiary education or professional experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8840 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8840 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR per year during 12 months.
- EU: A student may pay from a minimum of about € 3600 (for lower family incomes) to a maximum of about € 9300 (for higher family incomes) per year
- Non-European residents: flat fee EUR 8,840
- Financial aid and scholarship opportunities available.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
All scholarships are assigned on a merit basis and will be mostly given to students who apply by the priority deadline. Some scholarships may also target specific geographic regions.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.