Today being a very communicative person is not enough to succeed in the corporate communication career. You need to be actively trained to get the skills and competences to face the latest challenges of a continuously evolving scenario.
If you feel ready to become a communication professional and you wish to undertake an innovative, rich and enjoyable learning path, we are happy to invite you to join the Master in Corporate Communication at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore and experience the academic and business network it provides.
Each module of the program is designed to strengthen our students’ chance to become sought out professionals in the communication field. The Master training is centered on the most current and significant strategic and operational issues of communication in all its business configurations, in order to make students acquire the professional, interpersonal, and language skills necessary to be effective communicators in companies and agencies.
Graduates of the Master in Corporate Communication will gain a 360º communication knowledge and may become part of an organization or agency to carry out tasks related to strategic and operational management in all areas of communication:
- Accounting and strategic planning
- Digital communication, social media and community management
- Public relations and event management
- Corporate communication
- Marketing communication and branding
- Internal communication
The Master supports students’ career openings by:
- empowering students’ self-branding capability by organizing classes focused on effective resume writing, job interview training, teamwork advice, as well as diversity and cross-cultural management;
- promoting the encounter between students and professionals directly in class. Many of the professors of the Master in Corporate Communication are top executives that may decide to hire students for internships;
- involving students in field trips to companies, agencies and consumption locations;
- challenging students with a real consultancy field project, which represents an opportunity to take on the full responsibility in managing a project and delivering a result activating the knowledge developed during classes. Consultancy projects are a real and direct bridge with potential employers;
- sharing students’ profiles with the Master’s partner companies and business liaisons beyond partners;
- partnering with Università Cattolica Stage and Placement Office which gathers and constantly posts job opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate communication
- Communication planning and measurement
- Brand management & consumer-brand relationships
- B2C & B2B Marketing
- Qualitative & quantitative market research
- Communication skills
- Professional life and negotiation
- Advanced English for relationship management
- Italian language and culture
- Far East culture and language
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Corporate Communication View 18 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completion of at least an undergraduate degree, obtained after a minimum of 3 years of study (180 ECTS)
- The undergraduate degree must be obtained before the start of the program
- Università Cattolica will evaluate candidates’ academic and personal background and decide if they meet the specific conditions for admission to the chosen graduate program
- Candidates best suited for the program will have a Bachelor or a Master Degree (BA, BS, MA, MS, or MBA) in Economics, Management, Languages, Communication, and Human sciences
- All applicants should have a basic communication or marketing knowledge acquired during tertiary education or professional experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
All scholarships are assigned on a merit basis and will be mostly given to students who apply by the priority deadline. Some scholarships may also target specific geographic regions.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.