This Electrical Engineering program at South Dakota State University will be a good fit if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Are proficient in chemistry, physics, and math
- Want to conduct research in the field
- Like to solve complex problems
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Design engineer
- Project engineer
- Engineering specialist
- Chief engineer
- Quality control engineer
- Hardware engineer
- Development engineer
- Reliability engineer
- Systems design engineer
- Sales engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The EE graduate program objectives are to equip individuals to
- Discover and disseminate knowledge relevant to the discipline of electrical engineering.
- Provide leadership for increasingly complex roles in electrical engineering and industry.
- Contribute to the advancement of the science of electrical engineering serving regional and national needs.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students are encouraged to apply several weeks prior to posted deadlines or the start of the semester to ensure all required documents are received.
30-35 credit points
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1477 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 to receive unconditional admission.
- A professional academic transcript evaluation for degrees earned outside the United States(This requirement cannot be waived unless your highest degree was earned or will be earned in the U.S. prior to enrollment at SDSU).
- If you are completing your bachelor's degree at the time of application, you may submit an incomplete evaluation. If you are accepted, a complete transcript and/or evaluation with completed degree will be required by the end of your first semester of coursework.
- Official U.S. transcripts where a degree is earned (or will be earned), and official U.S. transcripts where graduate level coursework has been taken.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 654 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 654 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State5100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 340 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Brookings
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.