The growing size and dominance of hospitality as the major employer around the world means that companies and organisations are continually seeking individuals with the knowledge and capabilities of managing a variety of aspects throughout this dynamic and expanding industry. Current hospitality trends and market analysis are used to illustrate the competitive environment within which changing event provision and expansion can be successfully delivered.
Why study with us
- We are affiliated to the Association of Tourism in Higher Education (ATHE)
- We have links with a wide range of varied employers across the service sector, both within the UK and overseas
- We have guest speakers from the hospitality and events sectors to enhance the course content by offering practical examples from the industry.
Our graduates from this International Hospitality and Event Management programme from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) as students often had an entrepreneurial passion and either planned to open their own hospitality start-up /events company, or already owned it and wanted to develop it.
The emphasis throughout this postgraduate course is on the development of a wide range of professional and managerial skills linked to key themes within the area of international hospitality and event management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Hospitality: Themes and Brands
- Managing Quality Service
- Management Development in Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Principles and Practice of Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Event Planning and Management
- Management Consultancy Project
- Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Business Hospitality Management Event Management View 575 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students require a good honours degree or equivalent in a subject related to tourism, business or service sector management
- It would normally be expected that this degree be awarded at the level of lower second class or above
- Other graduates who can demonstrate a commitment to the study of tourism management or who have significant industrial background will also be considered for entry
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time: £785 per 20 credits (UK/EU)
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.