- Humanitarian Logistics
- International Strategy and Sustainability (possibility for the double-degree with EMLyon)
- Marketing and Management (track taught in Vaasa)
The specialisation in Business and Management gives you the essential capabilities and skills for managing and developing organisations in a market-oriented and sustainable manner.
Upon graduation you will be able to:
- Manage organisations in a customer- and market-oriented way
- Participate in strategy work and leadership in various organisations
- Engage in constructive dialogue on corporate sustainability questions
- Apply independent and critical thinking to decision-making
The specialisation offers you a wide range of different career options. Here are some examples of potential future positions.
- Line management and business responsibility positions
product manager, brand manager, project manager, and later, business area/unit manager, procurement/supply manager, humanitarian logistician, programme manager
- Expert and specialist positions in large multinational companies and non-profit organisations
business development manager, strategy development manager, product/service development manager, supply chain manager, logistics manager, operations manager, customer relationship manager, human resources development manager, corporate responsibility manager, corporate communications manager, marketing communications manager, supply chain manager, logisitics manager, chief of operations
- Management consultant positions
general management consultancy, market research consultancy, product/service development consultancy, communications/media/advertising consultancy, corporate responsibility consultancy, crisis management consultancy, humanitarian consultancy, development aid consultancy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Within this track you will learn to:
- apply logistics and supply chain management concepts to the humanitarian context
- understand the needs of a society and contribute to its resilience
- liaise and cooperate with organisations, both governmental and non-governmental, national and international
- design and manage supply chains on a strategic and operational level
International Strategy and SustainibilityWithin this track you will learn to:
- identify and manage organisational, governance, and sustainability challenges in various economic, social, environmental, geographic, institutional, cultural, and linguistic contexts
MarketingWithin this track you will learn to
- understand and gather information on customer behaviour in diverse market contexts
- develop and manage strategies, business models, and product and service development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 40 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Finland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university or polytechnic outside of Finland
- Language requirements
- GMAT or GRE admission test/GPA requirement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.